スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Tacos and Burrito

The other day I went to eat Mexican food with my friend.This time I would like to introduce what happen there. First, The shop I went to was very small and the atomospher was scary so it seemed difficult to get inside. When I went to inside, the atmospher was good and it was arranged in a Mexica style, and Mexican music was playing. I'm so excited.
Second,it was difficult to order the food. Because,I don't know the different between burritos, tacos and tortillas. Then, the shop staff said that the burritos are wrapped in flour tortillas and the tacos are wrapped in corn tortillas. They were very very delicious!! I wanted to eat both tacos and burritos, so I shared with my friend. And, we drinked Hamaika Tea. Hamaika is a hibiscus in English. It was delicious! It likes Shiso juice.
The shop and the food were wonderful!!!

コメント

  1. The interior of the shop is cute and the food looks very delicious!!
    I want to go there. Please tell me more about the store next time!!

    返信削除
  2. The food looks very good! I also want to eat. Please tell us more stories.

    返信削除
  3. The food looks very good! I also want to eat. Please tell us more stories.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The day we talked a lot

 The other day, I went to a Komeda coffee shop with my friends.  We stayed there for about 5 hours and talked all the time.  It was so much fun and the time passed so quickly.  Let's hold this meeting regularly! Thank you for listening to me a lot. This photo is a limited-time sweet that I ate there.  It was delicious. Thank you for reading.