スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

My favorite perfume

 This time, I introduce my recent favorite things. 

It is this perfume. 


I like to collect perfumes, and these perfumes are the most favorite. This perfume was produced by my favorite singer Ariana Grande.  I've always wanted this perfume, and it finally went on sale in Japan last month.  I got it from my sister.  Thank you for my sister. But, the scent is for foreigners, so I decorate it as an interior. Ariana Grande seems to have produced a new perfume again, so I'm thinking of buying it again ^ ^


Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. This perfume is very cute and your picture is very good! Your sister is kind!!

    返信削除
  2. It is very cute!
    I don't know both perfume and Ariana Grande well, so please tell me a lot about them.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The day we talked a lot

 The other day, I went to a Komeda coffee shop with my friends.  We stayed there for about 5 hours and talked all the time.  It was so much fun and the time passed so quickly.  Let's hold this meeting regularly! Thank you for listening to me a lot. This photo is a limited-time sweet that I ate there.  It was delicious. Thank you for reading.