スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

My favorite food

The other day, I went to a restaurant that I was interested in one by one.  But I didn't know what kind of restaurant it was.  It was a Mexican restaurant.  I ate my favorite taco rice. It was delicious!!


 It seems that it was not on the menu of the day, but I asked the capacity to maki it specially. He also added salad and chicken, which was not a set dish.  The price was also cheap, and it was a very friendly capacity.  I want to go again.



Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. Let's go there when we can drink alcohol!
    I also want to eat it without tomatoes!

    返信削除
  2. It looks delicious!
    I haven't eaten Mexican food so much so I would like to try it next time.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The day we talked a lot

 The other day, I went to a Komeda coffee shop with my friends.  We stayed there for about 5 hours and talked all the time.  It was so much fun and the time passed so quickly.  Let's hold this meeting regularly! Thank you for listening to me a lot. This photo is a limited-time sweet that I ate there.  It was delicious. Thank you for reading.