スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

The best combination

Online recipe review: The best combination. This is a review of the SHRIMP QUESADILLAS WITH TOMATO AVOCADO SALSA recipe from skinny taste(https://www.skinnytaste.com/shrimp-quesadillas-with-tomato-avocado/).

 I was looking for a recipe with avocado on the Skinny taste site. There were many other recipes that looked delicious. But I remembered that I recently ate Mexican food and it was delicious. I also just had tortillas. And I like cheese so much that I decided immediately. Also, shrimp was included, so I decided that avocado, shrimp and cheese would definitely go well together. Besides, the author’s dietary philosophy is to eat seasonal, whole foods and maintain good portion control, so it looks healthy. 

 I replaced lime juice with lemon juice. It had a moderate acidity. And, I didn’t have red onions, so I replaced them with regular white onions. Also, I couldn’t put cumin and coriander because I couldn’t find it at the supermarket.

 The taste of this recipe is just right. The good point about this recipe is that it’s very easy to make. As expected, I thought it was a recipe that busy mom had invented. And, the bad point of this recipe is that cumin and coriander are not so available in Japan , so I thought it was a little unsuitable for making in Japan. The author should show a substitute. There is one more bad point. That is, if you don’t eat it as soon as it’s done, the cheese will harden and it won’t taste good. That’s why I thought it would be better to make it just before eating because it’s easy to make. This recipe was easy, so if you have a photo, you can make it without a video. I made these in my kitchen. It took about 15 minutes. I didn’t like avocados that were too hot, so I tried not to heat them in a frying pan. For this reason, I often fried onion and shrimp first. I also warmed the cheese in the microwave so that it melted well.


 I recommend it to those who like cheese, avocado and shrimp. And, it is a recipe that even busy moms can make immediately. The good point of this dish is that it looks bright with avocado and shrimp. I learned that it is important to consider not only the taste but also the color of the dish. It’s educational because you can learn the color. In Japan, there are few dishes that use coriander, and by using tortillas, I felt foreign cuisine. I enjoyed cooking while being excited to complete it!! 


 It is a recipe that even busy moms can make immediately. So, anyone can easily and quickly make it. This recipe has 5 stars. It is a perfect score. I learned the colors, so I want to make use of them in future cooking. Please make it!!! I recommend it!!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The day we talked a lot

 The other day, I went to a Komeda coffee shop with my friends.  We stayed there for about 5 hours and talked all the time.  It was so much fun and the time passed so quickly.  Let's hold this meeting regularly! Thank you for listening to me a lot. This photo is a limited-time sweet that I ate there.  It was delicious. Thank you for reading.