スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Happening shopping

The end of last week, I went shopping with my friend. There were some happening there. First, we got on the bus at the wrong time and waited for more than an hour. So, we decided to kill time at the cafe until the bus time. We ate shave ice. It was big and very hard to eat. But it was delicious!!
Second, we got on the bus from the front of the station. But we arrived at the opposite entrance of the station. It was a very detour. After that, we arrived at the shopping mall safely. I enjoyed shopping. My friend has almost used up the money her earned from her part-time job last month^^
Thank you for reading

コメント

  1. It was very very funny to went around from station to station!!!
    Let's go again, but check before!

    返信削除
  2. Shave ice looks delicious! I want to go shopping with my friends^^

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for the comment.
      It's a little too big and I get tired of the taste^^

      削除
  3. I feel hot now , so I want to eat shave ice! I haven’t eaten shave ice this year ...
    So I want to eat when the temperature rises!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The day we talked a lot

 The other day, I went to a Komeda coffee shop with my friends.  We stayed there for about 5 hours and talked all the time.  It was so much fun and the time passed so quickly.  Let's hold this meeting regularly! Thank you for listening to me a lot. This photo is a limited-time sweet that I ate there.  It was delicious. Thank you for reading.