スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

First canele

The other day, I eat canele for the first time. It's very delicious!!! I've always wanted to eat canele since I was in high school. There are 18 kind of canele in the shop, and I ordered salted caramel, hazelnuts, honey lemon cheese and balack honey soy milk kinako. It's a waste and I've only yet.
After that, I went to the gelato shop next door. I ate apple ginger flavor, but the ginger was too effective and it was spicy. The shop was cute with lots of dry flower.
It was a day when I ate a lot of delicious food!!

コメント

  1. I wanted to go there!!
    Next time I meet you, tell me more!

    返信削除
  2. Wooooooo!!
    I want to go there! Let's go together with your guide.

    返信削除
  3. I went to hanataba last Saturday. And I wrote about this shop on my blog!
    But I couldn't go canere shop. I want to go there!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The day we talked a lot

 The other day, I went to a Komeda coffee shop with my friends.  We stayed there for about 5 hours and talked all the time.  It was so much fun and the time passed so quickly.  Let's hold this meeting regularly! Thank you for listening to me a lot. This photo is a limited-time sweet that I ate there.  It was delicious. Thank you for reading.