The other day, I eat canele for the first time. It's very delicious!!! I've always wanted to eat canele since I was in high school. There are 18 kind of canele in the shop, and I ordered salted caramel, hazelnuts, honey lemon cheese and balack honey soy milk kinako. It's a waste and I've only yet.
After that, I went to the gelato shop next door. I ate apple ginger flavor, but the ginger was too effective and it was spicy. The shop was cute with lots of dry flower.
It was a day when I ate a lot of delicious food!!
I love eating curry. This time, I would like to introduce a cafe I went to with my best friend before moving to Niigata city. The name of this cafe is "SEKAI NO TONARI". The reason for this name is that next to this cafe is "SEKAIKAN" , the oldest movie theater in Japan. Because it's next to a movie theater called "SEKAIKAN" , it's called "SEKAI NO TONARI". This theater is still showing. But, this theater does not show ordinary movie. For example, old movies, documentary films and old forign movies. This cafe is located on the longest Gangi-dori in Japan and is a popular cafe that is very familiar to the local people. Please go to cafe and movie theater.


I wanted to go there!!
返信削除Next time I meet you, tell me more!
Wooooooo!!
返信削除I want to go there! Let's go together with your guide.
I went to hanataba last Saturday. And I wrote about this shop on my blog!
返信削除But I couldn't go canere shop. I want to go there!!