スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

The first big burger

Last week, I went to go cafe with my friends. I eat big burger. I have always wanted to eat thick burger instead of thin burger like McDonald's. It' so delicious. The humburger steak inside was also great!!!!! There was only one drawback and it was a little difficult to eat. I really wanted to get it. But it was good bevause it was delicious.
The humburger steak, pasta, and parfait that my other friends ate looked very delicious, so I want to go there again!!!
The exterior and interior of the store were very cute and I liked it.

コメント

  1. There was very nice interior.
    I want to eat hamburger. Let's go together again!

    返信削除
  2. It was a nice cafe!
    It's close to school so let's go again soon!!

    返信削除
  3. Bighamburger!
    Nice food!
    I want to go to there.

    返信削除
  4. I had gone there before, and I like the cafe too!
    I think there is beautiful cafe near our school is so wonderful!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The day we talked a lot

 The other day, I went to a Komeda coffee shop with my friends.  We stayed there for about 5 hours and talked all the time.  It was so much fun and the time passed so quickly.  Let's hold this meeting regularly! Thank you for listening to me a lot. This photo is a limited-time sweet that I ate there.  It was delicious. Thank you for reading.