スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Fashionable Japanese French restaurant

I would like to introduce the fashionable japanese french restaurant. This shop is in my hometown. The most memororable thing for me is miso soup.This miso soup used white miso and was little sweet and delicious. The second is chiken. It was very soft. The seasoning was also great. The third is rice with a Soboro. Sansho worked well and was delicious. And, the quiche was so delicious that I wanted to eat one holl!!
It was a fashionable Japanese french restaurant, from serving meals to the atmosphere of the retaurant.The name of this shop is Sucre+. This shop has a called Sucre on first floor and Sucre+ on the second floor, and the two shop are connected. It' a nice shop, so please go there!! Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. I haven't never eaten white miso soup. It looks delicious!
    Combination of Japanese and French is very interesting.

    返信削除
  2. The foods in the photo looks very delicious! In particular, I was curious about the chiken and sandwich-like cake.
    I would like to go there!!

    返信削除
  3. The food looks very delicious!
    I want to eat while miso soup someday!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The day we talked a lot

 The other day, I went to a Komeda coffee shop with my friends.  We stayed there for about 5 hours and talked all the time.  It was so much fun and the time passed so quickly.  Let's hold this meeting regularly! Thank you for listening to me a lot. This photo is a limited-time sweet that I ate there.  It was delicious. Thank you for reading.